Saturday, May 12, 2012

Welcome!


Welcome to Miscellanea Etcetera's page for handmade jewelry and crafts. My name is Andrea, and I created Miscellanea Etcetera to share my hobby (obsession) with the world. I got into creating hand crafted jewelry 6 years ago when a friend in art school took a jewelry course and shared her projects with me. I got hooked on wire wrapping and eventually branched out to chainmaille and beadweaving among other things. I like to try new techniques and I dream of having a big studio where I can pound on metal and play with shiny gemstones and beads to my heart's content. But until then, I'm happy with my dining table "design studio" and hope to share my work in my little online shop.
Check out my Etsy shop: http://MiscellaneaEtcetera.etsy.com

No comments:

Post a Comment