Thursday, August 30, 2012

Busy, busy, busy...

I haven't been getting a whole lot done in the jewelry department (or this blog, for that matter...) because I have been planning and getting ready for an extended cross-country road trip with family. From Seattle to Michigan, with stops at Yellowstone, Mount Rushmore, Deadwood, and some random campgrounds in Minnesota, then I go back to the Chicago area to visit a friend, then fly home. I'll be leaving my dear husband on his own for two weeks, and I'm pretty sure he doesn't actually know how to work the clothes washer... so I have been working on making sure he has enough clean underwear to last.
I will probably post a whole bunch of pictures during vacation, because I'm obsessed with technology and photography, so I apologize in advance for the upcoming virtual vacation slideshow.

No comments:

Post a Comment