Saturday, June 1, 2013

What I've Been Up To - May 26 - June 1

Here's what I've been doing at my jewelry desk for the last week!

Another busy week here! But surprisingly, very few pictures to share... I had gotten a little backed up on orders from the holiday weekend so I spent the week pounding out a whole bunch of stacking rings.

My Mixed Metal Stacking Ring Set actually made it to Etsy's Trending Items page this week, too! (You have to scroll down and click "See More Items" a couple times, but it's there!)



I finally took pictures of a pair of earrings I finished almost a month ago. These are a "sister" pair to the labradorite circle hoops I made previously only these are rose-cut sky blue topaz.



In between all of the stacking rings, I've been slowly working on a new pendant. The cabochon is polished and has a great pattern on both sides, so I'm trying to make the pendant open on both sides with prongs holding the stone. I'm still working out how I want to attach the prongs, but here is the frame.



Then today, I took a short trip up to Everett to a gem show there and brought home a whole bag of new bright, shiny cabochons!


I'm so excited to go make jewelry out of these!

No comments:

Post a Comment